Bursaries for HTTC6
Are you a Ph.D. student or a postdoc? Are you legally employed by a public institution, and would you like to apply for a grant that would allow you to attend HTCC6? Brilliant! We provide a limited number of bursaries that cover partly or entirely your onsite expenses and/or registration fee. Typically, we shall cover your BB based accommodation for five days of the workshop and reduce your normally applicable registration fee for an amount of € 120. As a rule, we don’t cover travel expenses. But again, this is not carved in stone, we shall do our best to meet specific needs and requirements wherever possible.
Verify your eligibility
- You must be a Ph.D. student or postdoctoral fellow at a public university or research institution.
- You must not be older than 35 (in other words, you must be born after 7/04/1989).
- You must be registered in the World Directory of Crystallographers (it’s easy, straightforward, and free).
- You will be obliged, if you obtain the bursary, to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation at the HTCC6.
Prepare three documents in PDF format
- Your CV (written in an HTCC6 CV template).*
- Motivation letter (Be sweet, brief and to the point. Tell us how you will benefit from HTCC6 and why do you need financial support).
- Letter of recommendation from your supervisor.
* Please do follow strictly the template structure, don’t get verbose, and don’t add information not demanded. If there is nothing to write to a field, leave it empty. When completed, save it as a PDF and submit through the MyHTCC online registration system when you have completed the documentation.
Check the deadlines
Applicants must submit their bursary application by the deadline indicated online. No applications received after this deadline will be considered. Bursary recipients will be selected through a competitive process, and the decision will be communicated according to the deadline available in important dates section. You will have to accept or decline the bursary and, if accepted, pay the applicable registration fee. And that’s it.